Ashwell Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo:Ashwell Primitive Methodist chapel

Ashwell Primitive Methodist chapel

Keith Guyler 1997

location of former Primitive Methodist chapel, Ashwell

Cottesmore Road, Ashwell, OAKHAM, LE15 7LJ

By Christopher Hill

A chapel which seated 190 was built in 1915, next to 14 Cottesmore Road. It was sold in 1996 and was in being converted into a two-bedroom house.

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 06/02/2015.
Comments about this page

Leicester Record Office:

Ref. N/W/219/288-292: Ashwell PM Church/Chapel, Records from 1913-1932, 1933-1960.

By Raymond E.O.Ella
On 08/03/2018