Bassingham Primitve Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire

By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella)

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records regarding this chapel:

Ref. MLI87259: Site of former Primitive Methodist Chapel "opened" in 1840. Eastgate, Bassingham. Other information in Ref listing.

The chapel was opened in 1840 on a site at the junction of Lincoln Road and Eastgate and closed in about 1872.

The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
Lincoln Primitive Methodist Circuit 1840-1870
Lincoln First Primitive Methodist Circuit 1870-c.1872

This page was added by Geoff Dickinson on 05/12/2017.