Beesby Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo:1874 Beesby Primitive Methodist chapel

1874 Beesby Primitive Methodist chapel

Keith Guyler 1994

location of Beesby Primitive Methodist chapel

Pinfold Lane, Beesby LN13 0JG

By Christopher Hill

Beesby is north of Alford. Beesby Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1874 and served until 1961. After closure it became a workshop, in use by a builder on Google Street View in 2009.

The society had met in a house from 1851. The 1874 chapel was originally Wesleyan.

location: 462802

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 03/10/2015.
Comments about this page

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln:

Ref. MLI98897: Cited information, Beesby PM Chapel, Pinfold Rd.: Cited information to include built 1874 to seat 64, closed 1961.

........

Alford PM Circuit to 1932/3.

By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella)
On 23/01/2018