Bewholme Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo:former Bewholme Primitive Methodist chapel

former Bewholme Primitive Methodist chapel

Keith Guyler 2000

former Primitive Methodist chapel at Bewholme

Atwick Road, Bewholme, East Riding of Yorkshire YO25 8DX

By Christopher Hill

The chapel at Bewholme was opened in 1838 and enlarged in 1859.  It was closed in the 1990s and at the time of Keith Guyler's photograph in 2000 it was semi derelict.  However, on Google Street View in November 2008 it has been converted to a house.

It is a grade 2 listed building, located at TA1658249964

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 10/04/2015.
Comments about this page

East Riding of Yorkshire Archives, Beverley:

Ref. zMRH (MRH/8/1-4): Hornsea Primitive Methodist Circuit (later Marker Place) Records, contained PM Chapels to include PM Chapel Bewholme. 

PM Chapel Bewholme: Treasurer's Account Book 1893-1932, 1933-1979. Sunday School Account Book 1852-1932, 1933-1967. Trustees Meetings Minute Book 1901-1932, 1933-1976. Other documents.

 

By Raymond E.O.Ella
On 07/03/2018

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.