Blackwood Primitive Methodist chapel

By Christopher Hill

According to J Hibbs in the Primitive Methodist magazine of 1833, Blackwood Primitive Methodist chapel was opened on August 26th 1832.

The society had ten members with 60 scholars in the Sunday school.

Mr Mogridge Esq. a magistrate, let the Primitive Methodists use his chapel.


Primitive Methodist magazine of 1833 page 27


This page was added by Christopher Hill on 27/08/2017.