Bolton Low Houses PM rented preaching place, Cumberland

By GW Oxley

There was preaching place here providing 100 seats by 1881. It closed in 1890. The building has not been identified.

Sources

Cumbria Archive Service, Carlisle DFCM9/84 Wigton PM Circuit property schedules, 1868 - 1989

Cumbria Archive Service, Carlisle DFCM9/86/2 Wigton PM Circuit property schedules, 1890 - 1932

 

This page was added by GW Oxley on 26/03/2016.