Brigg Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincs

Bourne Chapel

By Margaret Veal

Bourne Chapel was in Bridge Street. Shortly after it was closed and sold the roof fell in and it had to  be demolished.

Photo:the first Brigg Bourne Primitive Methodist chapel

the first Brigg Bourne Primitive Methodist chapel

Keith Guyler 1995

Photo:2nd PM Church, District Synod, 1907, Grimsby & Lincoln District

2nd PM Church, District Synod, 1907, Grimsby & Lincoln District

Steven Wild

This page was added by Margaret Veal on 26/05/2015.