Chapel St Leonards Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire

By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella)

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:

Ref. MLI98909: Primitive Methodist Chapel, St. Leonards Drive, Chapel Saint Leonards, built 1836 to seat 157, reroofed in 1900.

A history of this chapel can be found on the East Lincolnshire Methodists website.

This page was added by Geoff Dickinson on 11/12/2017.