Eyemouth Primitive Methodist Chapel, Berwickshire, Scotland

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Eyemouth Primitive Methodist Chapel, Berwickshire, Scotland' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Eyemouth Primitive Methodist Chapel, Berwickshire, Scotland' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Eyemouth Primitive Methodist Chapel, Berwickshire, Scotland' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Eyemouth Primitive Methodist Chapel, Berwickshire, Scotland' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Eyemouth Primitive Methodist Chapel, Berwickshire, Scotland' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Eyemouth Primitive Methodist Chapel, Berwickshire, Scotland' page

This chapel was opened in 1905

Between 2002-3 the chapel closed and was sold to the Congregational Church. In 2014 it is used for worship by the Evangelical Congregational Church. If at any time in the future worship ceases, under Scottish law, the building will return to the Methodist Church.

Photos taken June 2014

OS Map Ref:67:NT944641 

Editor's note

The first chapel was opened in 1835.

This page was added by Elaine and Richard Pearce on 14/09/2014.

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.