Fulletby Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire

By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella)

The chapel was built in 1839 and closed in 1893.

The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:

  • Horncastle Primitive Methodist Circuit 1839-1893

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:

Ref. MLI991261 (or MLI99126): Former Primitive Methodist Chapel down Paradise Lane, Fulletby, built 1839, now demolished.

This page was added by Geoff Dickinson on 11/12/2017.