Gainsborough: Spring Gardens Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire

By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella)

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records regarding this chapel:

Ref. MLI187222: The Spring Garden Primitive Methodist Chapel

The chapel opened in 1837 and closed in 1878 when it was replaced by the Trinity Street Chapel.

The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:

Scotter Primitive Methodist Circuit 1837-1864

Gainsborough Primitive Methodist Circuit 1864-1878 

This page was added by Geoff Dickinson on 05/12/2017.