Grainthorpe Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire

By Raymond E.O.Ella

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has he following records relating to this chapel.

Ref. MLI99133: Grainthorpe Primitive Methodist Chapel, now demolished, built 1837, closed 1932.

The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:

Louth Primitive Methodist Circuit 1837-1932

Cited on O.S. Maps 1902-1906, e.g., 25 inch scale, 2nd. ed., 40/8.

Genuki locates the chapel off Butt Lane, Grainthorpe.

This page was added by Geoff Dickinson on 02/12/2017.
Comments about this page

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln:

Ref. HUM/9/6: Collection of photographs of Chapels: to include Grainthorpe, Wesleyan & Primitive Methodist. 

By Raymond E.O.Ella
On 23/01/2018