Healing Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire

By Raymond E.O.Ella

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following information relating to this chapel:

The first chapel was converted from a blacksmith's shop at Ivy Farm, Low Road, in 1895. It was replaced by the Great Cotes Road chapel which was built in 1899 and closed in 1936.

The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:

  • Grimsby First Primitive Methodist Circuit 1895-1932
  • Grimsby Flottergate Methodist Circuit 1932-1936

Ref. Meth/C/Healing, Great Cotes Road/C/2/1: Trust Account Book, 1918-1930s.

Ref. Meth/C/Healing, Great Cotes Road/C/1/1: Minutes & Trust, Leaders Meetings 1923-1932/3. Trustees Meetings 1926-1930s. Society/Church Meetings 1929-1930s.

This page was added by Geoff Dickinson on 03/01/2018.
Comments about this page

North East Lincolnshire Archives, Grimsby:

Ref. 63/601/72: Healing Primitive Methodist School, owners the Trustees of PM School. Building Plan. Date 27th Sept, 1909.

By Raymond E.O.Ella
On 06/01/2018