Hotham Primitive Methodist Chapel East Yorkshire

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Hotham Primitive Methodist Chapel East Yorkshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Hotham Primitive Methodist Chapel East Yorkshire' page
Photo:1869 Hotham Primitive Methodist Chapel as it was in 1999. It closed around 1989 and became a house.

1869 Hotham Primitive Methodist Chapel as it was in 1999. It closed around 1989 and became a house.

Keith Guyler 1999

This chapel was built in 1869

Nothing is known about this chapel except in 2009 it was converted into a dwelling with an extension each side of the main chapel building.

Photos taken April 2013.

OS Map ref:106:SE894341

This page was added by Elaine and Richard Pearce on 23/06/2013.
Comments about this page

East Riding of Yorkshire Archives, Beverley:

Ref. EM9 (G) 136-161: North Cave Primitive Methodist Circuit Records, 1861-1932 (etc): To include Hotham PM Chapel. 

By Raymond E.O.Ella
On 07/03/2018

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.