Lincoln, Great Northern Street Chapel

By Raymond E.O.Ella

The chapel was built in 1909, and closed 1955. The chapel was in the following circuits

  • Lincoln First PM Circuit 1909-1932.
  • Lincoln Portland Place Methodist Circuit 1932- 1944
  • Lincoln Aldersgate Methodist Circuit 1944-1955

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln holds the following records relating to this chapel:

Ref. MLL16391: Photographs of the Great Northern Street Primitive Methodist Sunday School Banner, the Banner now in the Museum of Lincolnshire Life.

Ref. Meth/C/Lincoln, Great Northern Street/D: Trustees, Registration & Deeds.

Ref. Meth/C/Lincoln, Great Northern Street/G: Society & Leaders.

This page was added by Geoff Dickinson on 11/12/2017.