Melton Ross (New Barnetby) Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Melton Ross (New Barnetby) Primitive Methodist chapel' page

Keith Guyler 1995

location of Melton Ross Primitive Methodist chapel

Caistor Road, Melton Ross, Barnetby DN38 6DR

By Christopher Hill

Melton Ross (New Barnetby) Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1854 and served until 1973. At the time of Keith Guyler's photograph in 1995 it had become a cottage.

location: 073105 

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 20/09/2015.
Comments about this page

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln:

Ref. Meth/C/Melton Ross/D: Trustees, Chapel Registration & Deeds.

Ref. Meth/C/Melton Ross/E/3/1: Letter re building work, year 1878.

Ref. Meth/C/Melton Ross/D/4/1: Renewal of Trustees, 1910.

Ref. Meth/C/Melton Ross/D/1/1: Copy Lease, 28th Sept., 1877, Amongst listed person, a mention of Superintendent Henry Worth, Primitive Methodist Connexion.  

Ref. Meth/C/Melton Ross/D/1/3: Equality Mortgage Deed, 1912.

Ref. Meth/C/Melton Ross/D/2/1: Certificate for/of Worship Place, 1857.(extension?).

Brigg PM Circuit 1854-1932/3.

By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella)
On 18/12/2017