Milford (Shaw Lane) Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Milford (Shaw Lane) Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Milford (Shaw Lane) Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Milford (Shaw Lane) Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire' page
Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Milford (Shaw Lane) Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire' page

This chapel was built in 1823

Shaw Lane is off the A6 on the outskirts of the village near to Hopping Hill. A place of worship was founded here as early as 1813. The chapel closed sometime after 2001 and in 2015 is now a house sitting within a row of houses. The houses to the right of the chapel building may have been built at the same time.

The plaque is obviously a replacement for an earlier one

PHotos taken May 2015

OS Map Ref:119:SK349456

This page was added by Elaine and Richard Pearce on 11/05/2015.

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.