Oakham Primitive Methodist Chapel, Rutland

By Raymond E.O.Ella

The Oakham Primitive Methodists purchased a chapel in Dean Street from the Wesleyans in 1864. The chapel was sold in 1935, post-Union, and the proceeds went towards refurbishing the Wesleyan building.

Source: Stamford and Rutland Methodist Circuit - Oakham History

Leicester Record Office holds the following information:

Ref. N/W/219/277-283: Oakham PM Church/Chapel Records, 1906-1930s. 

This page was added by Geoff Dickinson on 08/03/2018.