Orrisdale Primitive Methodist Chapel, ISle of Man

1843-2017

By Jill Barber

Orrisdale Chapel was opened in 1843, only 20 years after Primitive Methodism had first come to the Island. It cost £97.  By then there were 1,770 Primitive Methodist members on the Island.

It was part of the Ramsey Circuit.

Reference

The Manx Methodist Historical Society, Spring 2018, No 66, pp 18-21

This page was added by Jill Barber on 05/01/2018.