Parliament Street Primitive Methodist Church, Ramsey

1892-1966

By Jill Barber

This church opened in 1892 at a cost of £2,600.

It closed in September 1966, and was sold in 1968 for £8,500. 

The society joined with Waterloo Road (formerly Wesleyan).

Reference

The Manx Methodist Historical Society, Spring 2018, No 66, pp 8, 11

This page was added by Jill Barber on 05/01/2018.