Scamblesby Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire

By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella)

The chapel was built in 1850 on the main road towards Horncastle and closed in 1937.

The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
Horncastle Primitive Methodist Circuit 1850-1933
Horncastle Methodist Circuit 1933-1937

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:

Ref. MLI99168: Site of the former Primitive Methodist Chapel, built 1850, now demolished.

This page was added by Geoff Dickinson on 11/12/2017.