Scawby Brook Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo:Scawby Brook Primitive Methodist chapel

Scawby Brook Primitive Methodist chapel

Keith Guyler 1992

location of Scawby Brook Primitive Methodist chapel

Scawby Road, Scawby Brook, Brigg DN20 9JX

By Christopher Hill

Scawby Brook Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1879 and was in use until 2002.  A porch was added in 1950.

On Google Street View in 2009 it has been demolished and replaced by a rather grand bungalow.

location: 983066 

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 18/09/2015.
Comments about this page

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln:

Ref. LCL12590: Photograph take in 1989, PM Chapel built 1879, Scawby Rd., Scawby Brook.

By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella)
On 14/05/2018