Thornton-le-Dale Primitive Methodist Chapel

Photo:former Thornton-le-Dale Primitive Methodist chapel

former Thornton-le-Dale Primitive Methodist chapel

Keith Guyler 1992

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Thornton-le-Dale Primitive Methodist Chapel' page

Photo taken June 2018 by E & R Pearce

Photo:Side-on view of Chapel with parking space

Side-on view of Chapel with parking space

Photo taken June 2018 by E & R Pearce

Photo:View of Chapel looking at the left side

View of Chapel looking at the left side

Photo taken June 2018 by E & R Pearce

Photo:A 'foundation stone in wall by the old front door

A 'foundation stone in wall by the old front door

Photo taken June 2018 by E & R Pearce

Pickering Road, Thornton Dale, PICKERING, YO18 7LG

By Christopher Hill

Keith Guyler adds no notes about this chapel to his photograph, except to say that in 1992 it was used as flats.  It had been opened in 1891.

Colin Dews adds the the architect in 1900 or 1910 was W.G. Smithson, Leeds.

In June 2018 the chapel building was still used as flats. 

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 20/04/2015.