Totton Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo:Totton Primitive Methodist chapel

Totton Primitive Methodist chapel

Keith Guyler 1997

By Christopher Hill

Totton Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1855.   In 1988 it was superceded by the joint Methodist and URC Trinity Church.  At the time of Keith Guyler's photograph in 1997 it had become Totton Christian Centre.  

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 13/07/2015.