West Firsby Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire

By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella)

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records regarding this chapel:

Ref. MLI87259: West Firsby Primitive Methodist Chapel

Ref. Meth/C/West Firsby/G/2/1: Society Steward's Account Book, 1908-1919.

The Primitive Methodist Society at West Firsby met in rented premises between 1895 and 1919. The location of the chapel is indicated on sheet OS/52/7 of the 1906 Ordnance Survey map. 

The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
Lincoln Second Primitive Methodist Circuit 1895-1919

This page was added by Geoff Dickinson on 05/12/2017.