West Hills Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire

By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella)

The hamlet of West Hills is now known as Weston Hills (Genuki). The chapel was situated in Broad Gate.

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:

Ref. MLI99262: Site of Primitive Methodist Chapel, West Hills, built 1854, closed 1976, demolished after 1980.

This page was added by Geoff Dickinson on 11/12/2017.