Luddington Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Luddington Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire' page

By David Leese

Luddington is a marshland village situated in the north of the former Epworth and Crowle Methodist circuit,. Luddington P.M. chapel was opened in 1841 to seat 127. This was demolished in 1867 and a larger chapel on the same site opened in 1893. The last service was on 24.10.1965 and the building has since been demolished.

This page was added by David Leese on 05/01/2014.