Toft Primitive Methodist Chapel

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Toft Primitive Methodist Chapel' page

Keith Guyler, 1994

Cambridge Circuit

By Lauren Haines

The first Primitive Methodist society in Toft started in 1860, led by John Tebbit.

The Chapel was built in 1862 on land leased from R Beldam, Esq, Lord of the Manor. 

The church was renovated in 1940 and a school room was added.

See more pictures compiled by Toft Historical Society

The church is now an LEP with the Anglicans. See the church website.



This page was added by Lauren Haines on 24/02/2014.