Brailsford Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo:Brailsford Primitive Methodist Chapel

Brailsford Primitive Methodist Chapel

Keith Guyler 1987

Photo:Brailsford Primitive Methodist chapel

Brailsford Primitive Methodist chapel

Keith Guyler 1998

Photo:interior Brailsford Primitive Methodist chapel (now thought to be Mill Dale, see comment below)

interior Brailsford Primitive Methodist chapel (now thought to be Mill Dale, see comment below)

Keith Guyler 1998

Photo:wall  commemoration, Brailsford Primitive Methodist chapel

wall commemoration, Brailsford Primitive Methodist chapel

Christopher Hill 2014

Photo:Brilasford chapel as it is in 2014

Brilasford chapel as it is in 2014

Christopher Hill 2014

Brailsford Primitive Methodist chapel

Main Road, Brailsford, ASHBOURNE, DE6 3DA

By Christopher Hill

The chapel was first built 1843 and  rebuilt in 1923.  It accommodates 120 people.  It is still active.

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 25/01/2015.
Comments about this page

Brailsford Methodist Church is currently in the Ashbourne Circuit, and the Superintendent minister, Rev Tim Morris, has kindly let us know that the third picture down is actually of the inside of Mill Dale Chapel.

By Jill Barber
On 12/07/2016

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.