Goole Dunhill Road Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo:former Goole Dunhill Road Primitive Methodist chapel

former Goole Dunhill Road Primitive Methodist chapel

Keith Guyler 1999

location of Goole Dunhill Road Primitive Methodist chapel

Dunhill Road GOOLE DN14 6SS

By Christopher Hill

Goole Dunhill Road Primitive Methodist chapel closed in the 1950s and at the time of Keith Guyler's photograph in 1999 was in use as an arts centre -The Gate.  It was still used as this on Google Street View in 2008. The notes with the photograph do not say when the chapel was opened, although records relating to the chapel between 1895 and 1960 are held by the East Riding of Yorkshire Archives and Local Studies Service

There was also a Primitive Methodist chapel in Carlisle Terrace. The original church building was demolished and replaced in the 1960s.

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 07/04/2015.

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.