Little Driffield Primitive Methodist Chapel

Photo:Photo 1. Remains of former Little Driffield Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo 1. Remains of former Little Driffield Primitive Methodist chapel

Keith Guyler 2000

Photo:Photo 2. Little Driffield Primitive Methodist Chapel

Photo 2. Little Driffield Primitive Methodist Chapel

By kind permission of the owner of Chapel House in 2009

Photo:Photo 3.

Photo 3.

E & R Pearce - August 2009

Photo:Photo 4.

Photo 4.

E & R Pearce - August 2009

Photo:Photo 5.

Photo 5.

By kind permission of the owner of Chapel House in 2009

By Christopher Hill

Little Driffield Primitive Methodist Chapel was built in 1878 but was derelict by 1989. The remains of the wall in Keith Guyler's Photo 1 is possibly the right hand boundary wall of Little Driffield Chapel (arrowed) in Photo 2. The double garage in Photo 3 & 4 was where the chapel once stood. Photo 5 is a copy of the 'Consent to the Erection of a Building.' The Chapel Society would have needed the consent to erect the wooden lean-to shed on the left of the chapel in Photo 2.

OS Map Ref:99:TA008580 

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 10/04/2015.

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.