Goathland Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo:Sometime in the 1950s Goathland PM Chapel is the single storey building with the arrow above the roof. Photo by kind permission of the shopkeeper in the newsagents just up from the chapel

Sometime in the 1950s Goathland PM Chapel is the single storey building with the arrow above the roof. Photo by kind permission of the shopkeeper in the newsagents just up from the chapel

Photo:former Goathland Primitive Methodist chapel

former Goathland Primitive Methodist chapel

Keith Guyler 1992

Photo:Goathland PM Chapel in 2017 as a shop

Goathland PM Chapel in 2017 as a shop

Photo taken July 2017 by E & R Pearce

Goathland Primitive Methodist chapel

Goathland, WHITBY, YO22 5LX

By Christopher Hill

Goathland Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1861 and accommodated 80 people.  

It closed in 1969 and became a garage and shop.  On Google Street View in March 2009 the garage has gone and it is it is a coffee shop.

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 17/04/2015.

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.