Deanshanger Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo:Deanshanger Primitive Methodist chapel

Deanshanger Primitive Methodist chapel

Keith Guyler 1998

location of Deanshanger Primitive Methodist chapel

Church Lane, Deanshanger, Milton Keynes MK19 6HF

By Christopher Hill

The first Deanshanger Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1841.  The building in Keith Guyler's photograph was opened in 1892.

It continues to serve as Deanshanger Methodist chapel.  

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 22/05/2015.