Bishop's Waltham Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo:Bishop's Waltham Primitive Methodist chapel

Bishop's Waltham Primitive Methodist chapel

Keith Guyler 1988

Bishop's Waltham Primitive Methodist chapel

Basingwell Street, Bishop's Waltham SO32 1PA

By Christopher Hill

A Primitive Methodist chapel at Waltham Chase was built in 1869 and seated 100. The Bishop's Waltham chapel shown in Keith Guyler's picture was built in 1910 as St Paul's; previously the society had used rented rooms.  It has become a joint Methodist URC Free Church.

Location: SU 5548 1747

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 20/07/2015.