Wash Common Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo:former Wash Common Primitive Methodist chapel

former Wash Common Primitive Methodist chapel

Keith Guyler 1989

Essex St, Enborne, Berkshire

By Christopher Hill

The Wash Common Primitive Methodist chapel shown in Keith Guyler's photograph dates from 1871.  It was in fact a rebuilding of an original chapel from 1844.

It closed in the 1980s and was demolished in 1990.  A plaque marks the spot.

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 02/08/2015.