Burnham Thorpe Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo:Burnham Thorpe Primitive Methodist chapel

Burnham Thorpe Primitive Methodist chapel

Keith Guyler 1987

location of Burnham Thorpe Primitive Methodist chapel

Walsingham Road Burnham Thorpe PE31 8HN

By Christopher Hill

Burnham Thorpe Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1864.

It seated 50 but eventually closed. After closure it was converted into a house called the Old Chapel.

location: TF 855413 

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 02/09/2015.