Owmby by Spital Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo:1903 Owmby by Spital Primitive Methodist chapel

1903 Owmby by Spital Primitive Methodist chapel

Keith Guyler 1995

location of 1903 Owmby by Spital Primitive Methodist chapel

Normanby Road, Owmby by Spital LN8 2HH

By Christopher Hill

The first Owmby by Spital Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1882 and a second chapel from 1903.

The chapel was closed in 1971 and became office accommodation and the village hall. In 2015 it is a doctor's surgery.

location: TF 001 875

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 26/09/2015.
Comments about this page

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln:

Ref. Misc Don 1212/6: An Illustration of Owmby PM Chapel in 1903.

By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella)
On 11/12/2017

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln:

Ref. Meth/C/Owmby, by Spital/1/10/1: Order of Service for Laying of Foundation & Memorial Stones 1903. 

Ref. Meth/C/Owmby by Spital/2/2/1: Trust Account Book 1904-1912.

Ref. Meth/C/Owmby by Spital/.....?: Sunday School Account Book 1912-1917.

Other documents.

Ref. Meth/C/Owmby by Spital/1/10/2: Poster for the Order of Service 1903.

 

By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella)
On 11/12/2017

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.