Toynton Fen Side Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo:1867 Toynton Fen Side Primitive Methodist chapel

1867 Toynton Fen Side Primitive Methodist chapel

Keith Guyler 1994

location of Toynton Fen Side Primitive Methodist chapel

Fenside Road, Toynton All Saints PE23 5BZ

By Christopher Hill

Toynton is south of Spilsby. Toynton Fen Side Primitive Methodist chapel in the parish of Toynton All Saints dates from 1867 and served until 1960.

After closure it was used for storage – W D Radford (Armour). It is little changed on Google Street View in 2009.

location: 396622

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 05/10/2015.
Comments about this page

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln:

Ref. Meth/C/Toynton Fen Side/E/4/1: Sketch Plan of Chapel Plot, 20th century.

Ref. Meth/C/Toynton Fen Side/C/E?/1: Trust Book, 1896-1932/3, etc.

Ref. MLI99093: History of PM Chapel, Toynton Fenside (Fen Side), Toynton St Peter.

Other documents.

  • Louth PM Circuit (Spilsby Branch) 1867-1883.
  • Spilsby PM Circuit 1883-1889.
  • Leake PM Circuit 1889-1932/3.
By Raymond E.O.Ella
On 15/01/2018

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.