Heath Hayes Bourne Primitive Methodist chapel

Photo:Post card showing Heath Hayes churches: Bourne Primitive Methodist chapel and St John the Evangelist church

Post card showing Heath Hayes churches: Bourne Primitive Methodist chapel and St John the Evangelist church

Englesea Brook Museum picture and postcard collection

Photo:Interior of Heath Hayes Bourne primitive Methodist chapel from a  post card

Interior of Heath Hayes Bourne primitive Methodist chapel from a post card

Englesea Brook Museum picture and postcard collection

Photo:Heath Hayes Bourne primitive Methodist chapel (1900) from a  post card

Heath Hayes Bourne primitive Methodist chapel (1900) from a post card

Englesea Brook Museum picture and postcard collection

Photo:Heath Hayes Bourne primitive Methodist chapel

Heath Hayes Bourne primitive Methodist chapel

Englesea Brook Museum picture and postcard collection

location of Bourne Primitive Methodist chapel, Heath Hayes

Hednesford Road Heath Hayes WS12 3HL

By Christopher Hill

Bourne Primitive Methodist Chapel in Heath Hayes (formerly Five Ways) was opened in 1900. It stands at the corner of Hednesford Road and Chapel Street and replaced an earlier small chapel. Originally the church had a bell tower, and a chimney at the rear of the building. It seated 400 in 1940.

It is still in use in 2016.

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 24/01/2016.

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.