Latebrook Primitive Methodist chapel

Tunstall Circuit

By Christopher Hill

Latebrook Primitive Methodist chapel in the Tunstall circuit was opened on 0/09/1833, according to T Morgan in an account in the Primitive Methodist magazine of 1834. The opening services were taken by T Butcher.

The new chapel measured 24'(w) x 30'(l).

That is all that Mr Morgan tells us.

Where was the chapel and what happened to it?


Primitive Methodist magazine for 1834 page 150


This page was added by Christopher Hill on 24/08/2017.