Hodge Primitive Methodist chapel

New Mills Circuit

By Christopher Hill

Hodge Primitive Methodist chapel was opened on 25th February 1828. Opening services were taken by W Knowles, who reported the occasion in the Primitive Methodist magazine.

He tells us no further detail.

Where was the chapel and what happened to it?


Reference

Primitive Methodist magazine 1828 page 364

 

This page was added by Christopher Hill on 08/09/2017.