Welwick Primitive Methodist Chapel, Yorkshire

Built by subscription in 1911

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'Welwick Primitive Methodist Chapel, Yorkshire' page

Steven Wild

This page was added by Jill Barber on 25/09/2017.
Comments about this page

There was a chapel of 1848 which was closed in 1911 and later demolished. Its 1911 replacement has now closed.

By Colin Dews
On 02/03/2018

East Riding of Yorkshire Archives, Beverley:

Ref. MRW/26/1-7: Welwick PM Chapel, built 1848, closed 1911 and then another built. Sold in 2001.  Some documents, e.g., Schedule year 1998. Chapel Account Book, 1890-1908.

Amongst the Ref. MRW collection are the Withernsea (Patrington) Methodist Circuit Records and include the former Patrington Primitive Methodist Circuit Baptisms, 1843-1884, also records for PM Chapels within that circuit.

By Raymond E.O.Ella
On 03/04/2018