North Ferriby Primitive Methodist Chapel

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'North Ferriby Primitive Methodist Chapel' page

postcard belonging to Steven Wild

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'North Ferriby Primitive Methodist Chapel' page

Geoff Preston, 2013

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'North Ferriby Primitive Methodist Chapel' page

Geoff Preston

Photo: Illustrative image for the 'North Ferriby Primitive Methodist Chapel' page

Geoff Preston

Photo:1878 North Ferriby Primitive Methodist Chapel as it was in 1999.  The chapel was formerly known as Ferriby

1878 North Ferriby Primitive Methodist Chapel as it was in 1999. The chapel was formerly known as Ferriby

Keith Guyler 1999

opened 1878

This Primitive Methodist Chapel in the High Street, replaced an earlier chapel in Narrow Lane.

The Chapel was built in 1878 at a cost of £1000, and the Schoolroom at the rear was added in 1883.

It was extended in 1974, and has undergone extensive refurbishment. It continues to be used for worship.

See: Kay Laister, Methodism in North Ferriby 1828-2003.

This page was added by Jill Barber on 15/02/2013.

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.