Skip to content
My Primitive Methodiﬆs
Sharing stories, photos, memories and research
Add your story
You are here:
Alderman's Green Primitive Methodist chapel
Alderman's Green Rd, Coventry CV2 1PP
Alvecote/Shuttington Primitive Methodist chapel
Primitive Methodism around Tamworth 2
Bascote Primitive Methodist chapel
Primitive Methodist meetings at Bascote are mentioned in the Banbury/Leamington circuit records in 1850 but were not recorded in the ...
Bedworth Primitive Methodist chapel
A Primitive Methodist Chapel was built in King Street, Bedworthnear the railway bridge in 1830 and details are recorded in ...
Birmingham Bethesda Primitive Methodist chapel
Gooch Street Highgate
Birmingham Lord Street Primitive Methodist chapel
Lord Street B7 4DS
Birmingham Nechell's Green Primitive Methodist chapel: Ebenezer
Long Acre Nechells B7 5NT
Birmingham, Erdington, High Street (New Street), Primitive Methodist Chapel, Warwickshire
Birmingham, Erdington, High Street (New Street), Primitive Methodist Chapel was probably built in the mid 1880s. It was the only ...
Bishops Itchington Primitive Methodist chapel
Poplar Rd Bishop's Itchington Southam CV47 2RQ
Brinklow Primitive Methodist chapel
Broad St, Brinklow CV23 0LN
Bulkington Primitive Methodist chapel
The Lower Primitive Methodist Chapel at Bulkington was built in Bedworth Road (now Bedworth Close) in 1849 and appears in ...
Collycroft, 'Ebenezer' Primitive Methodist Church
Orchard Street, Bedworth, CW12 8BW
Coventry Paradise (Bethesda) Primitive Methodist chapel
Cross Street Foleshill CV6 5GW
Coventry: Opening of Primitive Methodist Chapel
From the Primitive Methodist Magazine, 1838
Dunchurch Primitive Methodist chapel
A Primitive Methodist chapel was built on Daventry Road and the foundation stone records ‘THIS STONE WAS LAID BY W.KEY ...
Fenny Compton Primitive Methodist chapel
Memorial Road CV47 2XU
Grandborough Primitive Methodist chapel
Church Road Grandborough Rugby CV23 8DH
Handsworth Primitive Methodist Chapel
The very first Marriage at the chapel
Harbury Primitive Methodist chapel
Mill Street, Harbury CV33 9HR
Leamington Spa Ebenezer Primitive Methodist chapel
High St, Leamington Spa, CV31 3AN
Leamington Spa Warwick Street Primitive Methodist chapel
The chapel was located at 118/120 Warwick Street (on the corner of Kenilworth Street). It was built in 1834 as a ...
Long Itchington Primitive Methodist chapel
A chapel with 90 sittings was built for £399 in Green End in 1860 next to the Buck and Bell ...
Long Lawford Primitive Methodist chapel
Chapel Street, Long Lawford, CV23 9BH
Lower Quinton Primitive Methodist chapel
Lower Quinton parish was in Gloucestershire until 1931 but is now in Warwickshire. A piece of land at the end ...
- Chapel Information
- Unknown chapels
Isle of Man