Millbrook on the Greensand Ridge is a small village near Ampthill, Bedfordshire.
Millbrook was listed as a preaching place on the Bedford Station Preaching Plan by September 1856.
A building in the occupation of Charles Gardiner was registered for Worship by Edward Bishop of Adelaide Square, Bedford, minister on 16 May 1861.
Millbrook is included in the 1867 list of places registered for worship, but it would appear that the mission didn’t prosper because by 1890 it no longer appears on the Bedford Circuit Preaching Plan. The Registration for worship was cancelled on 29 August 1894.
Sources & References
Bedfordshire Chapels and Meeting Houses: Official Registration 1672-1901 Volume 75 Bedfordshire Historical Record Society – Edited by Edwin Welch
Bedford Station Primitive Methodist Preacher’s Plan Quarter 41856
Bedford Circuit Preacher’s Plan Quarter 1 1890