Wyboston Primitive Methodist chapel
The Bedfordshire website gives a detailed account of Primitive Methodism in Wyboston, with names of those associated with the Society.
The chapel was opened in 1869. It held a congregation of 120.
The chapel closed in 1991 and at the time of the second photograph in 1997 it was derelict. It was demolished in 2006 to make room for new private housing. It stood just south of 55 High Street.
The Bedfordshire website accessed February 8th 2015