Cold Ash PM Chapel
The chapel was built on 1824 and came to the Primitive Methodists in 1837. The Sunday School began in 1850 and the chapel was registered for weddings on 14 April 1869.
The chapel closed in 1969 and after demolition a bungalow was built on the site.
The attached document provides a short history of the chapel.