The 1882 Primitive Methodist magazine tells us that land was obtained from Oriel College, Oxford, for the building of a new Primitive Methodist chapel at Littleworth in the Vale of the White Horse. The chapel was in the Farringdon circuit.
For over fifty years previously, services had been held in a cottage.
The 1899 Ordnance Survey map shows a Primitive Methodist chapel away from the main street and to the west of it. There is a house on the site now with a complex footprint. Does it include any of the chapel? It is not visible on Street View.
Primitive Methodist magazine 1882 page 572