The 1867 register of places of worship records a Primitive Methodist preaching place (not necessarily a chapel) at Riseley Common, Swallowfield and the 1894 Primitive MEthodist magazine contains a note confirming that a new chapel and school were in the course of construction at Swallowfield. It was in the Reading station.
The 1909 Ordnance Survey map shows a Primitive Methodist chapel on Chapel Lane – in a settlement labelled Riseley on Google maps but Swallowfield West on the 1909 OS map. It is still labelled as a Primitive Methodist chapel on the 1975 map (43 years after Primitive Methodists ceased to exist). Street View in 2009 shows it still in existence, but in residential use.
Primitive Methodist magazine 1894 September page 717