Lee Common Primitive Methodist Church, Buckinghamshire
Lee Common PM chapel
Lee Common was missioned from the Chesham Mission established by William Pole in 1836. A Primitive Methodist meeting was registered at Lee Common in 1836 and the chapel was built in 1839. When it was built it also functioned for many years as the village school.
The society was in the High Wycombe PM Circuit until 1951 when the churches in the Amersham and Chesham area formed the Amersham Methodist Circuit.
The chapel is still in use, and has a service most Sundays usually at 3 pm in the afternoon.